|You appear in a metal room, stunned and confused. You gaze around awkwardly.|
Lock Fortress is a puzzle/RPG type adventure. Gameplay mechanics include circuit-based puzzles, collecting pointlessly disassembled pistols, and an RPG-style battle system.
The main character awakes locked in a fairly barren room. The wall TV delivers a somewhat disturbing(and likely pointless) welcome. He has severe amnesia, incapable of remembering anything whatsoever. The readers name him Tiff Lanyard. Small bout of weird puzzle shit and pistol part collection. On entering the next room, Tiff gains the ability to hear the readers. The next room has a bottomless pit and several(largely unavailable) exits. The last part of the pistol is lost to the pit as part of a sequence-breaking blunder. A wall explodes as part of a sequence-breaking blunder. Tiff is forced to flee combat due to various HP penalties- Health is restored after solving a puzzle, and an entrance to the pit is discovered. Retrieval of pistol part, first combat with spider robo. Access to another room revealed. A blue, childish, still disembodied voice joins the fun. Next room has a chest/mimic fighting sequence to complete. Revolver parts start appearing.
- Convenient Amnesia
- Dashing Sidekick (Blue text? Mmmmaybe.)
- Hello, Insert Name Here
- If You Insist (TV punch, door explosion.)
- Name That Game (Or adventure, as the case may be. Shoutouts are pretty common so far.)
- Voices In My Head (Yes, this is a plot device.)
- Trusty Paddle (The basic pistol is well on its way to becoming this.)
- Ride Adventure Like A Mechanical Bull (Weird Puzzle Shit, Retrieve arms from safe. Influence wore off pretty quickly.)
- That NOUN Looks IMPORTANT